SOUTH CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL ASSOCIATION
Active Voice for Regional Industry.
SCIA Executive Director Job Posting
South Central Industrial Association is seeking
an Executive Director to develop and implement various programs for the
organization, including but not limited to government relations, fundraising,
and accomplished public speaking. The
position is a self-disciplined executive leadership role that will represent
the organization on a local, regional, state and national level.
SCIA is seeking a highly-motivated individual
who can build the organization and work closely with members, strategic
partners, business alliances and governmental leaders. The candidate will be responsible for the
management of all administrative duties. Reports directly to the board of
directors and serves as the liaison for officers, directors, and committee
chairs.Requires use of excellent grammar,
technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of leadership
ability, workforce initiatives and program development.
To apply – All applicants must apply via email or mail
only. No phone calls or walk-ins.
- BS/BA college degree with emphasis on business development/management,
marketing, or communications
- Writing skills are essential.
- Self motivated and has good organizational skills
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in management
- Media, marketing and public relations knowledge and
- Government relations experience a plus
- Computer skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping required
Send a cover letter, resume, three references with contact
information and portfolio (if available) to email@example.com or the above information
may be mailed to Attention:SCIA
Executive Director, PO Box 2143, Houma, LA 70361
All documents must be submitted in PDF form. Closing date is June 15, 2017.